Montana Conservation Seedling Nursery
Inventory for 2014 planting season is now available. You can find the most current list in the navigation bar to the left. If you are interested in placing an order, you may send in an order form to the nursery or order through the online shopping cart.
We have several new policies effective immediately. If you have any questions regarding these policies, please contact the nursery.
- The S-10 size will now be sold in quantities of 26. Please order accordingly.
- New customers ordering the 100 cubic inch size will be required to order 48 trees.
- The price break for 100 cubic inch trees will occur at 64 and the new price will be $5.50. The price for 56 or less will still be $6.50.
Contact the nursery if you have any questions. (406-542-4244 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
HOW TO ORDER
The Montana Conservation Seedling Nursery, in cooperation with the Montana Extension Service, local Conservation Districts and the Natural Resources Conservation Service, offers low cost tree and shrub seedlings for use in conservation plantings.
* NEW CUSTOMERS must order a minimum of 250 bareroot or small containerized seedlings, or 40 of the 100 cubic inch containerized trees.
* ESTABLISHED CUSTOMERS must order a minimum of a single lot size: 50 for bareroot, 25 for small containerized stock, eight for 100 cubic inch.
* COMPLETE A CONSERVATION PLANTING PLAN (located on page 2 of the order form) to ensure the trees are being planted for conservation purposes and not landscaping. The plan may be approved by your local county extension agent, conservation district personnel or by nursery staff. Be specific with your plan; it should include species, spacing between rows, distances to buildings and roads, and direction of prevailing winds.
- Pickup at the nursery in Missoula
- Shipped directly to you via FedEx for a 15% shipping charge
- Pickup at a single drop point in most Montana counties in mid to late April. The drop point is either the local Extension Service or Conservation District Office. Delivery schedules are set in March and are dependent on spring weather. This service is not available for fall plantings.
* PAYMENT: If your order totals less than $250 you must pay in full at the time of ordering. If your order totals more than $250 a 50% deposit is required at the time of ordering. If you are ordering through the online shopping cart you must pay in full at the time of ordering with a credit card.