Montana Conservation Seedling Nursery
Welcome to the Montana Conservation Seedling Nursery! We provide seedlings for conservation projects throughout the state of Montana.
We are still taking orders for spring 2015.
Spring is quickly approaching and we still have a lot of seedlings available, especially in our "work horse" sepcies such as Caragana, Lilac, Chokecherry, and Buffaloberry.
Winter came very early this year to Montana. Because of this many of our bareroot numbers are estimations. If an item you are looking for is not currently on our inventory, check with us after March 15th to see if the availability of the species has changed.
If you have any questions, please call Megan at (406) 542-4244 between 8:00 AM and 4:30 PM, or you can write us at email@example.com .
HOW TO ORDER
There are two ways that you may order:
Fill out the printable order form (3 pages) with your desired species and mail it, along with your payment, to the Nursery.
Or, you may instead place your order using our online shopping cart and pay with a credit card.
If you need help planning out your conservation project, we recommend contacting your County Extension Agent or your local Conservation District. The Montana Conservation Seedling Nursery works closely with these entitites.
* NEW CUSTOMERS must order a minimum of 250 bareroot or small containerized seedlings; or at least 48 of our 100 cubic inch seedlings.
* ESTABLISHED CUSTOMERS must order with in the quantities for each lot.
COMPLETE A CONSERVATION PLANTING PLAN (located on page 2 of the order form) to ensure the seedlings are being used for conservation purposes and not for landscaping. The plan may be approved by your local county extension agent, conservation district personnel, or by nursery staff.
- Pickup: Pickup your seedlings at the nursery in Missoula.
- Shipped: Ship your seedlings by FEDEX for a 15% shipping charge to your home.
- Delivered: The nursery truck will deliver seedlings on a specific date in April to your County Extension Office or Conservation District Office. Some counties do not have this option.